An amendment to the below.  Editing inline (via Table A) is deleting ALL
of the records in Table C that belong to the related  profile in table
A. It is not deleting every record in the DB.

Also, apologies for having hijacked the original subject.  I'm not sure
how that happened.  My posts via the web are not appearing on the board,
so I tried to
email directly.

MerMer