Hello,

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to DJango.  I am trying to deploy a
zipped django application into AWS OpsWorks.

I am using: https://github.com/alecpm/opsworks-web-python

I have built the stack and get it to start and install Django/python.

What I am stuck in is how do I take a Zip of a Django app and deploy it
into AWS OpsWorks?  Normally in Java you would build an application.
 However, I think this is wanting everything to be done in the Chef Recipe.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'd hate to have to go back to Java.

intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
The message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving,
copying, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/eb7a36f5-b764-45b3-bc0b-671ff069f69f%40googlegroups.com.