Looks like it is not hard to change postfix maildrop agent to crypt mail
passing to user dir. But some work should be done at mua side.
Anyway it is not a question of django
15 серп. 2015 15:49 "Uri Even-Chen" <u...@speedy.net> пише:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CADTRxJNYhSCVfjy%3DbbyH-HNs%2B_jxpQqTDWvuVcKfVd0BEjHVqA%40mail.gmail.com.