I am curious - in a previous thread, many respondents pointed out Angular
as being a good framework to use, and one poster said "a quick Google
search shows that React is barely supported yet (in terms of available
Django apps)" - so why are you choosing that route?  Given you already said
"I am an Javascript Beginner and I need to start it from scratch"  why not
just pick a well-supported framework than struggle from the beginning?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5fd16105-44f6-455f-9d71-a9abdfb06286%40googlegroups.com.