The version of Django you are running has not been supported for quite a
while, you should update your Django installation to 1.7 or 1.8. There may
be a compatibility issue if you have a new version of the plugin but an old
Django installation.

You should also look to see if there is a support ticket queue for the
MongoDB app you are using since Django doesn't support it out of the box. I
doubt you'll get much help here for an unsupported Django version,
especially since you are trying to integrate with a heavy third-party
package.

-James

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CA%2Be%2BciUvTyxs2t1OjGPkgmweejw1WXaSsQZGMPhQrw7_j%3DB69w%40mail.gmail.com.