Hello all,

My name is Muhammed Elegbede.

I have been in and out of programming for about 6 years now owing to
different job openings.

Right now, I am fully set to return to programming.

I would love to take up any entry level django position if there's any
available.

I have limited myself to entry level as I have gone a bit rusty, actually,
I should be able to hit the ground running given a task and a reporting
line.

I will be able to run on my own in less than 2 weeks on active involvement.

I will gladly consider places outside Dallas if the opportunity exists.

Kindly mail me privately if you have such opportunity waiting.

Thank you.

My details appear on my signature.

Thanks once again.

--