> On Wednesday 04 November 2015 10:43 PM, Avraham Serour wrote:
> So I have to use a client connection object such as Python request
> So I want to keep it as global, so that all views can access it from a
> single location, instead of creating a client request instance for every
> view on every call.

Just cache the result and call remote when cache is timed out /
invalidated.
Or load remote data using separate view, as a proxy, and call it from js,
for example.
Or do both.

Do not rely on sharing any instances between threads/processes. Views
should be stateless.

BR,
Marcin.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/558bea8b-238c-47f2-ba64-54d77a40b815%40googlegroups.com.