Hi,

You don't have permissions to edit anything, because you haven't created a
superuser.

The superuser in django has a property that is called "is_superuser" and
should be set to True. If you don't have that property (and your
createsuperuser sets some other property), you will have the same rights as
everyone else, which is nothing to begin with. You can add rights to the
user be adding the permissions you want, or by setting the is_superuser
property to True.

Check the documentation for the django admin site here:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.8/ref/contrib/admin/

Regards,

Andréas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALXYUbnB8rA%2BtYcsc0htY2tNtcUmBDwo%3DgRO7OX62cKw8ksbNg%40mail.gmail.com.