Hi all,

I posted this on SO but have not had any interest and I'm still stuck so
would really really appreciate someone taking a look.

I have a pages app into which I have implemented TinyMCE for the main
content. This works and I am able to format content and view it on the
front end. I'm now trying to add the image list support as per the
Django/TinyMCE Docs
<https://django-tinymce.readthedocs.org/en/latest/usage.html#external-link-and-image-lists>
 but
have stumbled upon a problem. When I uncomment the mce_attrs line below all
my admin urls break not just the page add/edit ones.  It is as if the line
breaks my URL files but I cannot figure out why.

        from tinymce.widgets import TinyMCE
        content = forms.CharField(widget=TinyMCE(
                attrs={ 'cols': 80, 'rows': 30 },
                #mce_attrs={ 'external_image_list_url':
reverse('mediamanager.views.imagelist')},
        ))

The mediamanager.views.imagelist is set up and working.   I can browse to
it as a normal URL and it shows a list of images

url(r'^tinymce/$', views.imagelist, name='imagelist'),

var tinyMCEImageList = [["(/media/uploads/2015/10/20141205_142735.jpg",
"/gallery/i/4"], ... ]

the view itself looks like:

def imagelist(request):  from tinymce.views import render_to_image_list
  objects = Image.objects.all()
  link_list = [(unicode("/media/" + str(obj.image)), obj.get_absolute_url())
for obj in objects]
  return render_to_image_list(link_list)

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Regards