Am Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2006 14:24 schrieb Grigory Fateyev:
> Hello Aidas Bendoraitis!
>
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:11:00 +0100 you wrote:
> > Maybe your captcha template tag is not loaded? Did you put it in the
> > right place?
>
> Thanks for replay!
>
> I am sure templsate is in the right place:
> anastas/
>     apps/
>         captcha/
>             templatetags/
>                 captcha.py
>         urls.py
>         utils.py
>         views.py
>
> How to check if it load?

In this case i would expect a TemplateSyntaxError. Since you don't get one, i
suppose it is loaded.

I tried to reproduce your error: i get empty captcha_* values when my
captcha/urls.py is wrong. Judging from the code you have posted, i think it
should look like:

urlpatterns = patterns('anastas.apps.captcha.views',
    (r'^i/$', 'image'),
    (r'^json/$', 'json'),
)

--