As a newbie to Python, I can't see how one can nest two loops within a
template.  Taking the template below, I have an additional list which I
need to iterate over  in order to display a single figure for the last
cell in each table row.

Currently, if I add a for loop to the last cell (eg.  {% for b in
balance %} {{ b }} {% endfor %} ), I get all the values of the list in
the cell - which is not want I want.

The documentation mentions a forloop.parentloop but I'm not sure  how to
apply this or whether it is the solution.   Can anybody help?

MerMer

{% for cash in transfers %}

{% endfor %}