Hi all
I am currently developing a rather large data model, and I need to use
Many-to-Many with Intermediate Table (as I need to stick some
attributes within the association). I try to explain with the Django
example about this issue:

from django.db import models

class Reporter(models.Model):
    first_name = models.CharField(maxlength=30)
    last_name = models.CharField(maxlength=30)

class Article(models.Model):
    headline = models.CharField(maxlength=100)
    pub_date = models.DateField()

class Writer(models.Model):
    reporter = models.ForeignKey(Reporter)
    article = models.ForeignKey(Article)
    position = models.CharField(maxlength=100)

So far, if i add

class Admin:
    pass

to all the above I can edit them. But what if I want to have the inline
admin to make the Writer relation when adding an Article or a Reporter?
If I do as above, I must add Reporter, then Article, then I can finally
go in the Writer admin interface and do the join. I hope you understand
me :)

Thank to you all, so far Django is the framework that gave me less
problems ... I just started to look at it yesterday ^^