Hi all,

*Problem:*
I have a data set which shows on web page using django and another webpage
consists of datepicker
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-skzgLrzyN8g/VmRzahH1aSI/AAAAAAAAAIE/AdOOXVzujWI/s1600/Untitled.png>

*code:(views.py)*
def about(request):
    #change the file name here every month
    x='2015-10-30 00:00:00.000';
    table0=connection.cursor()
    table0.execute('''SELECT * INTO table0 FROM MASTER_DDA WHERE
PROCESSING_DATE= %s''',[x]);

-The above programming displays the data of  *MASTER_DDA *according to *[x]
*for *PROCESSING_DATE ,* so what I want is I have to just click on the
datepicker so it has to change the value of *[x] *and display accordingly
on web page
So can anyone please help me to built the code for it please
your help is much appreciated. Thanks again.

Sid

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/02b9dd44-5c7e-4afc-b17c-05da2c9de72f%40googlegroups.com.