> When Django renders the list, it looks for the following templates, in
> order, and uses the first one it finds:
>
> admin/appname/modelname/change_list.html
> admin/appname/change_list.html
> admin/change_list.html
>
> Where 'appname' and 'modelname' are the names of the application and
> the model, respectively. To override for a specific application, make
> a directory with the name of that application, and put a
> 'change_list.html' template in it. To override for a specific model,
> make the 'appname' directory, make a 'modelname' directory and put the
> 'change_list.html' template inside it.

Trying the above suggestion I've run into one snag. I can change
change_list.html and it works for only the model in question, but I
don't seem to be able to get any results out of changing a copy of
change_list_results.html in the same directory, which has the part of
the template I actually want to edit. Any clue why this might be? I can
successfully change change_list_results.html in my main admin template
directory.

Thanks
Iain