Hey good people,

I'm wondering where i should post a Job availability? Is there a site
that could be recommended?

I'm wanting to find some talented Django developers to work on a site
i'm building. It's a new site for the Record Label i work for - quite
a big scope. I've managed to convince my Boss that Django is the way
to go, but deadlines are pressing in and i'd like to get some more
hands on deck. i don't mind tele-commuters, as long as time-zones are
favourable etc. I'm in Sydney Australia.

Is this list an appropriate forum for a Job listing?

cheers,
ben