If you’re just getting your feet wet and don’t want to invest in an editor/IDE
just yet, try TextWrangler: http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/
<http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/>  It’s free and won’t get in
your way.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CE45DD84-98D8-406D-A829-CF0C2B7AB86D%40gmail.com.