Interesting, DOS converts all of my lowercase folder names into UPPERCASE!
After reading your post, and several others, I decided to change my folder
names to upper case, and it solved the issue.

Now, does anyone know if there is a way to configure DOS NOT to convert my
folder names into uppercase?

Thanks for letting me keep my sanity :)