This is my error, which again I get despite that yesterday was solved
restarting my server

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Z-at9G4Jl9E/Vo6IjK9AB1I/AAAAAAAADII/1n93yoVQm08/s1600/ec2.png>

This error did reference to some function of my application

Environment:
Request Method: GETRequest URL: http://localhost:8000/accounts/profile/
Django Version: 1.9Python Version: 3.4.3Installed
Applications:['django.contrib.admin',
 'django.contrib.auth',
 'django.contrib.contenttypes',
 'django.contrib.sessions',
 'django.contrib.messages',
 'django.contrib.staticfiles',
 'crispy_forms',
 'django_extensions',
 'storages',
 'userprofile']Installed
Middleware:['django.middleware.security.SecurityMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
 'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
 'django.middleware.csrf.CsrfViewMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.auth.middleware.SessionAuthenticationMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware',
 'django.middleware.clickjacking.XFrameOptionsMiddleware']

Traceback:
File
"/home/ubuntu/.virtualenvs/nrb_dev/lib/python3.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py"
 in get_response
  149.                     response = self.process_exception_by_middleware(e,
request)
File
"/home/ubuntu/.virtualenvs/nrb_dev/lib/python3.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py"
 in get_response
  147.                     response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args,
**callback_kwargs)
File
"/home/ubuntu/.virtualenvs/nrb_dev/lib/python3.4/site-packages/django/views/generic/base.py"
 in view
  68.             return self.dispatch(request, *args, **kwargs)
File
"/home/ubuntu/.virtualenvs/nrb_dev/lib/python3.4/site-packages/django/utils/decorators.py"
 in _wrapper
  67.             return bound_func(*args, **kwargs)
File
"/home/ubuntu/.virtualenvs/nrb_dev/lib/python3.4/site-packages/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py"
 in _wrapped_view
  23.                 return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File
"/home/ubuntu/.virtualenvs/nrb_dev/lib/python3.4/site-packages/django/utils/decorators.py"
 in bound_func
  63.                 return func.__get__(self, type(self))(*args2, **kwargs2)
File "/home/ubuntu/workspace/neurorehabilitation-system/userprofile/mixins.py"
in dispatch
  7.         return super(LoginRequiredMixin, self).dispatch(request, *args,
**kwargs)
File
"/home/ubuntu/.virtualenvs/nrb_dev/lib/python3.4/site-packages/django/views/generic/base.py"
 in dispatch
  88.         return handler(request, *args, **kwargs)
File
"/home/ubuntu/.virtualenvs/nrb_dev/lib/python3.4/site-packages/django/views/generic/base.py"
 in get
  157.         context = self.get_context_data(**kwargs)
File "/home/ubuntu/workspace/neurorehabilitation-system/userprofile/views.py"
in get_context_data
  50.             print (user.is_physiotherapist)
Exception Type: OSError at /accounts/profile/Exception Value: [Errno 5]
Input/output error

At the end in the line 50 is referenced a get_context_data() function which
is inside of a class based view that inherit of TemplateView CBV

but in my console the server require restart and when I did this, the error
was solved of a magic way ..

In addition I had this error yesterday, I restart my server, and today I
have again the error.

There is some problem with EC2 infraestructure with Django (I don't think
so) or the problem is more for my application side?

I don't think so that the function get_context_data() of my application be
the problem ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/50a7aa43-49b4-4980-81a8-1ff0f1961d61%40googlegroups.com.