Hello Denis,

 This issue  is not related  to the  django-require.  Look like you have
two  files (with  same name ) at the different paths. New  collect static
is trying to colelct both files and can not decided  which one should be
used.
Could you please  send part of the section  STATICFILES_DIRS and
INSTALLED_APP ?

Many thanks,

Serge

+380 636150445