I setup Nagios Core in a Centos 6.4 VM.

To create ease of configuration, I am busy setting up a module called
Adagios <http://adagios.org/>.

This module creates a web interface to create, edit and remove Nagios
objects.

the module has Django as a prerequisite. Because Centos 6.4 automatically
prefers Python 2.6, even after setting up a virtual environment

and I currently have not been able to get pip to accept python3 as default
(even when using pip 3.5), I am provisionally using Django 1.6.

I know this has security implications, but for the time being my goal is to
see a working setup.

The setup is in fact working, but only from localhost.

I startup Adagios by running an executable ./manage.py runserver.

After looking up manage.py I learned that this is normal behaviour that it
will only recognise 12.0.0.1:8000 to display the website.

If I'm correct, I need to deploy the Django web application in order to
make it reachable from other hosts on the local network.

I tried following the 1.6 tutorial on the official Django website
<https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/howto/deployment/wsgi/modwsgi/> with
no luck.

I will add my httpd.conf file.

WSGIScriptAlias / /opt/adagios/adagios/wsgi.py
WSGIPythonPath /opt/adagios/
WSGIDaemonProcess 10.149.21.79 python-path=/opt/adagios/
WSGIProcessGroup 10.149.21.79

<Directory /opt/adagios/adagios>
<Files wsgi.py>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Files>
</Directory>

Also I can see that wsgi_mod is loaded when I run httpd -t -D DUMP_MODULES.
I saw in another similair post in this forum that might be important.

I did not create the Django project, I just built it from source, as I
built Adagios and it's other components.

I followed the literal steps, so I'm fairly sure it is configured
correctly. The Adagios installation tutorial does not mention any specific
steps how to deploy the web application.

Can anyone give any specific or general hints how to proceed? Thanks in
advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/19ed2873-e73a-40ba-990a-2f60f23bf159%40googlegroups.com.