Hi,

I'm creating an update form. I want to show error messages using verbose
field names instead field names itself.

Source code:

http://dpaste.com/3DC214G

http://dpaste.com/2TB8SCD

When, for example, I leave the field 'estado_civil' empty, the message is
'estado_civil: this field is required'.

But i want to show this message using verbose name, like this: 'Estado Civil:
this field is required'.

How can i do this?

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8ce4fe4c-a5ac-464d-811d-b1ea3ee0bc30%40googlegroups.com.