Hi,

I did that a while back, I wrote my own SQL migration script that we tested
with the production database in development. I think that would be the only
way. Django doesn't know of the changes that you have made in your database
models. However if you had started with the production database and then
migrated up to the new layout in development, then that would have been
possible.

Regards,

Andréas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALXYUb%3DpOSD8JuJNyt6tMNd31XmAuDxEL9wYNGhGJTP9LfbjGg%40mail.gmail.com.