I want handling fields' values which depend on a value from another field

Currently I am working with django-smart-selects
<https://github.com/digi604/django-smart-selects> but I have this problems
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35734799/django-smart-selects-chainedmanytomanyfield-value-not-selected-after-saving-dat>

Reading, in the issues and the web is possible that django-smart-selects have
some problems related or similar to the mine.
<https://github.com/digi604/django-smart-selects/issues/112>

Do you know some application in Django whcih I can work for handling
fields' values which depend on a value from another field ?

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/60ecf184-ab34-4537-acdf-2f1f40a1325b%40googlegroups.com.