Hello,

I am new to Web Development and chose Django Framework based on very good
reviews by my friends. I am following tutorials all over the docs.
I have a requirement in mind to retrieve data from database which is very
straight forward. But how do I retrieve specific results?

For example,
I have a two models 'Functions' and 'Solutions' having a Many to Many
relationship.
When User selects "few" functions in the UI, I have to retrieve those
specific functions along with their respective solutions.

Till Now I am successful in getting all the records or an individual record
using Django Rest Framework. But now, I am struck about the above problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/48ee8fc4-fdcd-4106-92a3-dfd1d9aede32%40googlegroups.com.