Años observation

Person.objects.create(name=request.user)

Lazy object is set but name is charfield.
M1is not saved.
form.save() create other group that is not used.

El jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016, <dszczesn...@poczta.pl> escribió:
> Hello!
>
> I have a problem, like in topic, with creating groups in django. I was
searching everywhere and nothing was so interested.

> What i want from this section: I would like to by filling a column with
the name of the group, formed a quite new group, on the occasion of adding
me as one of the members and preferably, as a leader, who can add other
users to the group.

> My problem: I did one form for name, and when i sending a request, i got
nothing, only the stie is re-loaded. I have some code but don;t know what
to do next..

> My code:
>
> models.py:
>
> class Person(models.Model):
>
> name = models.CharField(max_length=128)
>
> def __str__(self): # __unicode__ on Python 2
> return self.name
>

> class Group(models.Model):
> name = models.CharField(max_length=128)
> leader = models.CharField(max_length=50)
> members = models.ManyToManyField(Person, through='Membership')
>
> def __str__(self): # __unicode__ on Python 2
> return self.name
>

> class Membership(models.Model):
> person = models.ForeignKey(Person)
> group = models.ForeignKey(Group)
> date_joined = models.DateField()
> invite_reason = models.CharField(max_length=64)
>
> forms.py:
>
> class GroupForm(forms.ModelForm):
>
> class Meta:
> model = Group
> fields = ('name',)
>
> views.py:
>
> @login_required
> def groups(request):
>
> if request.method == "POST":
> form = GroupForm(request.POST)
> if form.is_valid():
>
> grupa = Group.objects.create(name="grupa")
> per = Person.objects.create(name=request.user)
> m1 = Membership(person=per, group=grupa, date_joined=(1999, 8, 8),
invite_reason="Needed programmer.")
> form.save()
>

> return render(request, 'groups.html', {'form':form})
>
> else:
> form = GroupForm()
>
> return render(request, 'groups.html', {'form': form})
>
> groups.html:
>
> {% block profile %}

> <h4>Create your new group !</h4>
> <form method="POST" class="post-form">
> {% csrf_token %}
> {{ form|crispy }}
> <button type="submit" class="save btn btn-default">Go!</button>
> </form>
>
> {% endblock %}
>
> This is it... Can anyone could help me with that? I spend few days with
it and 0 progress.

> Thanks for any help!
>
> Damian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/b71b3e7e-a168-4f1c-aaf7-655bdee86212%40googlegroups.com
.

"La utopía sirve para caminar" Fernando Birri

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAG%2B5VyOH7A28WLKTQSjLzH8Ug1YSfG3hbjth%3DnNJB-L5WoY4HA%40mail.gmail.com.