Questions interspersed below:

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 11:38:59 AM UTC-5, Gorkem Tolan wrote:

> I am a new comer to Django. Last four weeks I have been working on web
> application purely created with Django framework.
> I realized that Django forms are very cumbersome to use.

What is cumbersome about them? Can you post some of your form code that you
find cumbersome? Maybe you are doing something that is more complicated
than it needs to be.

My experience with Django forms is that they get something up and running
very quickly and very easily and run into problems when I try to do
something more complicated. And then the main problem for me is if I have a
lot of forms on the same page: the page starts to render very slowly. But
the code is still fairly simple.

> I'd rather have DRF (rest framework) and just angularjs form. I am sure
> alot users will bombard me tons of oppositions.

DRF is awesome!  If you are more familiar with Angular than Django, it
might be a good way for you to go.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/47b6e71e-d19c-49be-bf10-b50dd616b3b9%40googlegroups.com.