please help me I have a file upload app
also a file encryption method
in that file encryption method a file is encrypted
from a

path/file.extenssion      to

a path/filename.enc                                 --->(1)

I gave the file name using MEDIA_FILE

How can I give a filename.enc   in which "filename" changes

Now I can encrypt and store to only filename.enc

that means I can do it once and
by the next upload filename.enc will get overwritten

I couldn't store more files

OR

MEDIA_FILE = os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'media/fi1.enc' )

I want fi1.enc to change with each upload

so that new files will be created

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/fd4396f5-8965-4925-b1f3-71334d572a48%40googlegroups.com.