Hi,

As a Part of a very big project for a Company, we follow CSDL rules and we
use Django Extensively.

As a part of Django, we would like to Follow certain Normalisation Process
for all the Passwords during User Login.
In the Django Documentation, there isn’t any information on whether Django
already follows any Particular Normalisation Process.

Could anyone please let me know if Django already Follows certain
Normalisation process.
In case it does, what kind of Process is used and at which point is this
applied?

In case, there is no Normalisation process applied, then can a middleware
be added to support this?

Regards
Arun.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e78eb4df-656d-4d63-aff1-4ff3cf969eb8%40googlegroups.com.