Hi

I am looking for help with writing tests for custom Django admin actions;
both with and without intermediate pages (ones containing forms).

I confess (hangs head in shame) that I have written lots of actions, but
not added any tests for these to my test suite.  It would be great if there
were official docs for how to write tests (are there?) but, failing that, a
link to some kind of "definitive" tutorial would be great.  Googling seems
to produce lots of StackOverflow Q&A or snippets from personal blogs, but
no fully worked / comprehensive examples.

Any help or Useful Pointers appreciated.

Thanks
Derek

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAF1Wu3OkyEKuJw64cHgUr8V_GDdCC_B_9EhBEMJ9wNPFPGt4Yg%40mail.gmail.com.