It might be that the meta class should be removed (or at least, app_label
should refer to the actual label of your app):

class Meta:
    app_label = 'mysessions'

Does it work if you do that? Do you have the app in INSTALLED_APPS?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/9bf971e9-c792-4e87-800c-7aac3a2407a5%40googlegroups.com.