I want to create user accounts for my website. The account can be either a
person or a group. So for *person* account I want to get different
information from them (such as First name, Last Name, ...), and for *group*
account get different information (such as Group name, ...). Basically
different form for *person* account and *group* account. The account itself
will have a unique primary key ( such as username/account id).

How should I do it? Should I make one to one relationship with account and
person, and the same with account and group? Or create just on Account
model and place a choice field to choose between Person and Group? Or how
do you prefer I should do it?

Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAPXAsR1nYd8-hF88HSRgS8Zm8iDktxxcZ84u8wXfyrw7mU3tQg%40mail.gmail.com.