Hi All,

Just to clarify few things I'm not setting either cookie nor do I have
have modified the sessions framework. The sessionid in question is the
one that django.auth sets when one logs-in into the admin. I am using
caching but not site wide I use the cache_page decorator on few views.

Are you saying that if any of the views that have cache_page decorator
were to modify the sessionid cookie, that would then get served to all
clients that would go to that view?

Hmm ... something to look into I'll research further.

Thanks

--
Jakub Labath