Oops, apparently you hijacked over year old thread...

On 16.06.2016 13:45, Anil reddy reddy M wrote:
Hi,

I made a TCP Server Socket programming in python, it's nicely communicating with micro controller, and also i can store latitude ,longitude values in MySqldb from GPS output. Now I want develop a web application for vechile tracking. How can i do this stuff in django. I would be thankful for all the help i can get!

Just make models to match tables and then use Django as you wish. There isn't nothing magical there.

For starting point you can use inspectdb to create initial models from your database which you then can refine to suit your needs.