On 4/07/2016 1:06 PM, Steve Burrus wrote:
Well I did tjhis okay "(stevesenv)
C:\Users\sbur87\Desktop\steves_dir\stevesenv>pip install django" but
still the question persists where I go from here? I remember using
"django-admin" before. How do I use that?

Here is a good place to start ...

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.9/

That page covers how the documentation is organised. You need to work your way through all the installation steps including database etc.

Then the most important next step is to wrk through the tutorial. Once you get that done there are quite a few third party tutorials on the web.

Good luck

Mike

On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 9:32 PM, Mike Dewhirst <mi...@dewhirst.com.au