Thanks guys

Ended up that the Python Imaging Library was not correctly installed.
It all works now!

Cheers

On 07/11/2006, at 2:15 AM, Nebojsa Djordjevic wrote:

* Frankie Robertson wrote, On 06.11.2006 12:59:
> On 06/11/06, Gabriel Puliatti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 10:07 +0000, Frankie Robertson wrote:
>>> I think the "class Foo(models.Meta):" in the example is a probably
>>> typo or something. I've used ImageWithThumbnailField in in a normal
>>> model and I suggest that you do too.
>> Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't class models.Meta back from before
>> magic-removal?

> A quck trip to the old docs
> (http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/0_91/model_api/) reveals
> that if it was pre-MR it would be meta.Model. So yeah, it's some sort
> of mangulation of some version. I would correct it but I tried to sign
> up to the trac and I couldn't log in afterwards.

Heh, definitely a typo :), it is fixed now (models.Meta => models.Model)

And for trac log in ... well I don't know why anybody can't login
(except me), I probably messed up account-manager
set-up somehow ;). Anon ticket posting is enabled, only wiki changes
are forbidden (I can easily delete ticket changes,
but reverting a wiki changes is a bit more pain).

--
Nebojša Đorđević - nesh, ICQ#43799892
Studio Quattro - Niš - Serbia