Hi I am new to Django and I need to implement multiple currency options
based on user's preference. What I don't understand that let's say I am in
Pakistan and I've used in my template simply

<h3>PKR {{ object.price }} </h3>.

Now I need to understand how would a payment processor will determine what
currency I am using for example if I am using above tag and someone needs
to pay me with localized currency equaling to my currency amount using
Credit Cart or whatever.

Secondly I need to implement multiple currencies that user can select
currency option for payment. Can you please tell me the simplest way
possible to achieve it.

This is not a necessity at this point but just in case I need to implement
a use case that Django provides localized currency automatically if website
accessed from a particular location what do I need to do.

I need to implement Braintree and Stripe with Paypal and Credit cards both
for testing on two different projects. As I said I am a beginner so not
sure if its a qualified question.
Please advise.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/51b5e211-0b03-4423-b1c2-2b42aaa92ba8%40googlegroups.com.