Hello everyone, I have an admin.py that I "promote" as a package splitting
the original admin.py

The file app/admin/__init__.py import all the splitted files.

Everything works. The admin works. The default testrunner works, but we use
nose and django-nose at their last version and I have exceptions on
register and unregister model admins.

We are using django 1.7.7 planning the update soon could be this the
problem?

The error I'm facing is the same issued on this article:

https://www.peterbe.com/plog/cryptic-errors-when-using-django-nose

Any idea?

--
Karim N. Gorjux