Hi,

First of all as far as creation of database is concerned there is
comprehensive documentation at djagnoproject.com in tutorial section. Once
you've created database then you can use "forms" to get data from the front
end to save it in db. Before you go through all this exercise I would
suggest you to choose a tutorial of small app on youtube.com to build some
basic djagno application. You will learn it quickly this way because with
posting messages for each step it will take  a lot time for you to
understand things.

Pick up a tutorial of your choice video or documented tutorial and repeat
it at least thrice for the first time.

Next if you can't understand some sections of tutorial you can post on this
group and people will love to help you out. Same tutorial might fit your
exact needs and a video tutorial won't take long to get you up to the point
you intend to raise yourself.

Regards,
Mudassar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CANoUts6U9zHYrrQrAvPOmruxAxQPFneTtef5qdrsdm%2BqvzTz2A%40mail.gmail.com.