Hello, I configured in my settings SECURE_SSL_REDIRECT=True, but now I want
to disable it for some views.
I have seen that there is an option SECURE_REDIRECT_EXEMPT where I can
define a list of regular expressions for it.
But for some reason I can't make it work. I've tried to use the same
regular expressions that I use in my urls.py, for example:
r'^index/$'

But it doesn't do anything. It is still redirecting it to HTTPS. Does
anyone has an example of how to use it?
I am using Django 1.9

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.