Hi there

Actually I have very basic knowlage about web programming but I'm working
with a web programmer who does it on Python Django. I asked him to put the
almost finished site on my hostica server and he wanted to know - do they
host Python Django and how do they do this? Maybe someone can give me a
precise information about this, so I can send it further to my web
programmer and he puts the working page on hostica, actually he should be
asking this question, not me. I have subscribet for Hostica plan Simple
2016.

Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/7a4f663f-68f5-4446-8188-8406f3a201c5%40googlegroups.com.