Hello, I have this model:

class operazione(models.Model):
        descrizione = models.TextField()
        data = models.DateField('giorno')
        ore_uomo = models.FloatField(max_digits=2, decimal_places=1)
        progetto = models.ForeignKey(progetto)
        tipologia = models.ForeignKey(tipologia)
        myuser = models.ForeignKey(User,related_name="myuser",
blank=True,editable=False)

        def __str__(self):
          return str(self.data)

        class Meta:
          verbose_name_plural = "Operazioni"

        class Admin:
           date_hierarchy ='data'
           list_display =
('progetto','descrizione','ore_uomo','tipologia','myuser',)
           search_fields = ('descrizione',)
           list_filter = ('data','progetto','myuser',)

As you see in the last row I have a filtering widget also for myuser
that is the current user logged in. (I used the threading trick from
the django wiki so I have a get_current_user() defined in my model
callable from everywhere). I want to  filter directly the rows (in
other words not manually). I need to show only current user's rows.

How can I filter (by "myuser" field) rows inside the page that shows
all "Operazioni" records?
Do I Have to use a custom manipulator?

Thanks in advance.
Picio