I know there are several Django enthusiasts to your north in Boulder
and Longmont--we hosted a sprint last Saturday to try to finish Oracle
support for Django's database layer (almost there!).  Undoubtedly there
are also Django folks in Denver proper.  There are many pythoneers up
and down the Front Range...although getting more than a handful to come
to a user group meeting can be a chore.

At least two Colorado newspapers--the Boulder Daily Camera and the
Steamboat (Springs) Pilot--are Django sites, just FYI.  I work at a
pharma company where we're trying to use Django for internal web
development (hence our interest in Oracle support).

Come to the next Front Range Pythoneers meeting--we'd love to swap
Django lore:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontRangePythoneers