I'm on Windows XP, Python 2.4, Apache 2.0, Subversion, mod_python,
MySQL, PostgreSQL (just in case), etc...

My project is named "mydjango" (instead of mysite in the tutorial).

I can see the lovely Django welcome screen in my browser, so Python,
mod_python, and Django should be working properly. However, in DOS
(command prompt) whenever I try to run "manage.py runserver" OR
"manage.py syncdb" I get an error message like:
<code>
Traceback (most recent call last):
ImportError: No module named MYDJANGO
</code>

I (think) I have added everything correctly to my path and pythonpath.

I really want to start learning Django/Python because I like the
structure. If only it installed on Windows as easily as RoR! Hopefully
this will be better with version 1.0. (I really don't want to learn
Ruby... even with Rails.)

Any thoughts for this wanna-be Django-er?