Hi,

You have the UserFlag option in the django.contrib.comments code as an
example of flagging applied to Comments. It might be easier to take
the code and make it general with Generic relations:
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/models/generic_relations/
or take it as an example for your own application.

Good luck,