Dear Django Users,

I'm trying to write the models of Speedy Composer in Django 1.10.4, but I
can't run makemigrations - I get this error message:

speedy\composer>manage.py makemigrations
SystemCheckError: System check identified some issues:

ERRORS:
compose.Composition.accompaniment: (models.E006) The field 'accompaniment'
clashes with the field 'accompaniment' from model
'compose.speedycomposernamedentity'.
compose.Composition.folder: (models.E006) The field 'folder' clashes with
the field 'folder' from model 'compose.speedycomposernamedentity'.
compose.Composition.user: (models.E006) The field 'user' clashes with the
field 'user' from model 'accounts.entity'.
compose.Folder.user: (models.E006) The field 'user' clashes with the field
'user' from model 'accounts.entity'.

This is my new models.py file of my new app, speedy.composer.compose (from
PyCharm):

from django.conf import settings
from django.db import models
from django.utils.translation import ugettext_lazy as _

from speedy.net.accounts.models import NamedEntity

class SpeedyComposerNamedEntity(NamedEntity):
    MIN_USERNAME_LENGTH = 1
    MAX_USERNAME_LENGTH = 200
    MIN_SLUG_LENGTH = 1
    MAX_SLUG_LENGTH = 200
    MIN_NAME_LENGTH = 1
    MAX_NAME_LENGTH = 200

    def __str__(self):
        return '{}'.format(self.name)

class ChordsTemplate(SpeedyComposerNamedEntity):

    class Meta:
        verbose_name = _('chords template')
        verbose_name_plural = _('chords templates')

class Accompaniment(SpeedyComposerNamedEntity):

    class Meta:
        verbose_name = _('accompaniment')
        verbose_name_plural = _('accompaniments')

class Folder(SpeedyComposerNamedEntity):
    user = models.ForeignKey(verbose_name=_('user'),
to=settings.AUTH_USER_MODEL, related_name='+')

    class Meta:
        verbose_name = _('folder')
        verbose_name_plural = _('folders')

class Composition(SpeedyComposerNamedEntity):
    user = models.ForeignKey(verbose_name=_('user'),
to=settings.AUTH_USER_MODEL, related_name='+')
    folder = models.ForeignKey(verbose_name=_('folder'), to=Folder,
related_name='+')
    chords_template = models.ForeignKey(verbose_name=_('chords
template'), to=ChordsTemplate, related_name='+')
    accompaniment = models.ForeignKey(verbose_name=_('accompaniment'),
to=Accompaniment, related_name='+')
    tempo = models.SmallIntegerField(verbose_name=_('tempo'), default=105)
    public = models.BooleanField(verbose_name=_('public'), default=False)

    class Meta:
        verbose_name = _('composition')
        verbose_name_plural = _('compositions')

You can see the speedy.net code on GitHub:
https://github.com/urievenchen/speedy-net

What did I do wrong? Did I write the models wrongly?

Thanks,

Uri.

 *Uri Even-Chen*

[image: photo] Phone: +972-54-3995700