Hi Folks,

I took Max's helpful example and filled in the rest. I've made a Google
Code project located here: http://code.google.com/p/django-cart/

There is zero documentation other than the project home title sheet. As
Max says, writing the code is a small part of what it takes to make a
serious project. Still, I thought at least I could contribute the code.

Here is the project title sheet:

This is a simple shopping cart for the Django Web Framwork that
integrates with Google Checkout and Paypal

This Python code implements a simple shopping cart that keeps track of
orders placed on a Django-based e-commerce site. The cart is stored in
the Django Session dictionary, which is backed by the Django Session DB
table.

The shopping cart page contains 2 checkout buttons for payment
processing through either Google Checkout or Paypal. The checkout
buttons post forms that hold the appropriate data for these two systems
in hidden fields.

This is based upon some a shopping cart view.py example in
http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/96dd3cc6b74f8a1e
by Maximillian Dornseif and on a Django/Google Checkout integration
article by Bruce Kroeze in
http://coderseye.com/2006/google-checkout-initial-impressions-from-a-developer.html