There is some strange problem. When I do like this

def error_page(request):
    return HttpResponseBadRequest

it raises My custom error page that I listed in main URLconf. But when I
pass and exception there - I got just a blank page with the text of
exception. For example, view is something like this:

def error_page(request):
    return HttpResponseBadRequest('The error text')

And I get a blank page with the "The error text" text in body, but not my
custom error page. How can I make Django use my Error page Template, but
with error text?

I am using Python 3.5 and Django 1.10.4

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/29e5659d-bbb7-4bc5-b0f7-e491cb24f6bc%40googlegroups.com.