Hello...

I am running Django using Lighttp and FCGI and I am not quite sure
about it conceptually,

For example, I have made a change to my models.py file and I am
logging all sql to a log file... But when I sit and watch it, the OLD
sql is still getting executed...

Could it be that having caching turned on is causing this?

Does Django automatically reload python files when it spots a change
has been made as it does in development mode? And where would I see
that message (i.e in dev mode it's just shown in the command line)

To reboot django, should I reboot just Lighttpd or also should I run/
restart the django-fcgi.py files?

I assume all the python processes that I can now see using ps -ux are
instances of my django app... am I right?

Sorry to be so dense about this but I can't quite seem to grasp which
bit is doing what and when and where the changes I make get reloaded...

Is it this?

1. Request comes in to Apache which has a Redirect to Lighttp running
on a given port
2. Lighttpd uses Django-fcgi.py which has my django app loaded...

I know this'll sound really crazy... I am using the logging module to
log all connection.queries to a file... and sometimes when I hit my
site, nothing appears in the log file... Are the different processes
fighting over the same log file and so some instances get to write to
it, and other don't...

Yours.. a bit confused...

tom