Can you try moving the templatetags directory to be underneath the webpage
directory. I think that templatetags should be a part of an app.

Right now your templatetags are under the mysite folder, which if I'm not
wrong isn't considered an app.
Regards,

Asad Jibran Ahmed <surfer...@gmail.com>
http://blog.asadjb.com