Would it be a good idea to add everyone that has an open connection to a
list of dictionaries and when 2 people are connected to remove them from
the list? And how can I guarantee that the channels limit is just 2 and
there won't be anyone joining by mistake? Or I just didn't get your idea.
Thanks for the spent time :)

събота, 14 януари 2017 г., 22:51:59 UTC+2, Andrew Godwin написа:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/313561f4-9d87-4d42-aa86-516cde037ee6%40googlegroups.com.